Monday 16 November 2009

_ Warehouse Shoot

Hiya, finally done a quick shoot of me newest goodies i found at the warehouse sale. Have been so busy doing essays, but am finally on top of it all, so can get down to some blogging!

In this photo i've gone for a tribal, ethnic vibe, the eskimo boots and skirt are from a vintage shop called 'Story of O' , but originally from Mongolia. The tights are h&m, the bag and jewellery is from Marakesh, Morroco. The pirate shirt is VW.


This is my favourite piece, the dress is VW Gold Label from DIY SS08, also the shoes, they are a collaboration with Melissa. The glove is Topshop, all jewellery is vintage.

Dress is VW, necklace I found in a flee market in Barcelona.


The hat I'm wearing in these shots is vintage, the jacket is also, it was from a long goth coat (that was my sisters and she'd kill me if she knew I cut it!!), the top is VW 'La Femme' bought from Rellik, Shorts VW Gold Label DIY SS08, Bag is Army surplus store.


This top is Vintage bought from 'Ryan's Vintage' in Leeds, the skirt is VW Red Label, and Shirt is VW Gold Label.

In these shots im wearing mesh string dress (worn as top) by Helmut Lang, jacket is from Beyond Retro, badge is from Keith Haring pop shop at the Tate. Twisted Trousers are VW Gold Label, Shoes are VW also. Oh and Barbie and Cindy just really wanted to be in the shoot!

4 comments:

  1. Babycakes, you look so different! I haven't seen you in ages. I love the last look, I wanna wear it and your hair looks so cute like that. Wish I could do more with mine. Getting a chop tomorrow. Maybe I'll do something drastic.. Woman, you have so many clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Ye got mine dyed blonde again about 3 weeks ago, already got roots! It grows out so fast!Your hair is so nice and long though babes!! Change is good though!X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Your sense of style is so bold, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your look and your fashion sensibility! love, love, love it!
    X

    ReplyDelete