Tuesday 22 February 2011

_Erdem A/W 11


Erdem:
I absolutely love the shirts in this collection, these two specifically I could quite easily slip into my wardrobe! I love the third outfit best, the maxi skirt with the shirt, it gives you masculinity and feminimity combined, and a touch more character with some spotty gloves if there wasn't enough already!

"His muse was an artist's wife who flies off the handle, tears apart her partner's canvases, and remakes them as pieces of clothing. With her darkened eyes and dishevelled hair, she had a wanton quality that the clothes picked up and ran with"

This quote is from Style.com's review of the show, its intriging to know the concept behind the creation. I love unusual prints and mixes of colour and Erdem has certainly excelled in that this A/W.

Photos: Style.com

2 comments:

  1. I have to completely agree with you here. I actually was thinking to myself why no other bloggers had blogged about this collection before, I think it is brilliant.

    ps I miss and love your blog. Definately one of my favourites x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw very sweet, i will be back very soon!X

    ReplyDelete