Thursday 5 January 2012

_James Long for ASOS




The above items are part of the " Longo" range that James Long has produced in collaboration with ASOS. When I discovered this little collab I was jumping in my seat because I have been an admirer of his work from what I have seen him selling at LN-CC. See these dresses below from his mainline collection.

James long was originally a menswear designer after studying Menswear and Accessories at Royal College of Art. But thankfully for us ladies, He moved into designing equally strong womenswear collections also. His use of knitwear mixed with woven fabrics is immediately recognisable. I am really looking forward to seeing his collection in February. You can read up on Vogue's response to his Womenswear collection from A/W 11/12 here and view the full collection.





I went for the cropped vest, its only £15 in the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment