Tuesday 5 January 2010

_Rodarte SS10


As I look outside my window there's constantly 6 inches of snow, and its still snowing!! Its so beautiful outside,I feel as if its still christmas!! And apparently its going to be like this for another 6 weeks! I was just watching the Rodarte ss10 video and wanted to express my love for it. The american indian/tribal theme is weaved so well into the clothes.It is such a powerful collection. I would love to own a peice, the fact that they are all hand made, home spun by Rodarte makes them so special. They seem so in touch with nature. The shoulders on the second two models are very strong and authoritative with soft, light material placed next to them which creates a contradicting feeling. Just love this collection and am really looking forward to AW which isn't too far away now!

No comments:

Post a Comment