Wednesday 11 August 2010

_THE DOC SHOP

I've been in Northampton, so went for a trip to the Dr.Martens Factory Shop, if you've been following this blog for a while then you might remember my post about The Church's Fac Shop. I get so excited when i hear about factory shops, sample sales and general bargain places! Well this was well worth the trip, there was ample to choose from, whilst I left with 2 shoe boxes, trying to be sensible, my other half left with 3! The pricing is ridiculously low, especially seeing as these shoes last you for life pretty much! I got these brother-creeper-esq boots in the second pic, and also a pair of black classic original shoes, the only range that are still made in England. You'll be seeing the black pair in following posts, they have already become a staple piece to my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment