Tuesday 15 September 2009

_Churches vs Crockett & Jones

Before my arrival in London, We stopped off in Northamptonshire and visited the factory shops of Churches and Crockett and Jones. This is where the two old English shoe companies began. I realised that they are rivals to each other. Although I don't own a pair myself, Churches is my fave, a friend used to work for them and his uniform was made and designed by Prada. They part own the company. Here are some phots of both...

vs

1. Ostrich Leather Brogue, absolutely gorgeous, these shoes are so well made, and these ones are samples (only sold here in the factory shop) Brilliant if your a size 4, unfortunately I'm a size 5, also, as these are samples they are less than half the prices of those in the shops.

2. This shoe is a white leather brogue with a golf shoe style flat tassle piece on top and cute little gold buckle. These were amazing, I managed to squeeze my foot in with a shoe-horn, but they were way too small!

3. This photo is at Crockett and Jones, I'm wearing Blazer:Aquascutum found in a charity shop, Booster Top:Vivienne Westwood Anglomania,Blue Denim Jeans:Topshop,Seditionary Boots:Vivienne Westwood,made-to-order, World's End specials).

4. This is the bf at C&J's surrounded by shoes, he's wearing Shirt: Vivienne Westwood Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment