Tuesday 15 September 2009

_Rankin Live



I took these naughty photos as cameras were strictly prohibited!





4.Silk Blazer:Zara, T-shirt: Vivienne Westwood Gold Label, Dress (worn as skirt): American Apparel. Tote Bag: Vivienne Westwood Gold Label, Watch: Casio. All other Jewellery: Vivienne Westwood.

Went to the Rankin exhibition, It was good, he's not my favourite photographer, but it was a massive retrospective, and well worth going to. Although I didn't pay £50 to get my own photo done by him, there was a photoautomat box, which i LOVED!! I have missed these booths so much, and it was only £2 a go! Amazing, definitely made my day!

3 comments:

  1. FIT blazer babes, I wish I could boz your clothes still. Haha noticed my link ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Ye soz it wasnt there before, its only because I was still undercover and thought you would see me!!haha! The blazer is from zara!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sense of style, such an awesome look.

    ReplyDelete