Thursday 8 April 2010

_Berlin

So I'm in Berlin now, and although i brought the laptop and camera, i somehow forgot my lead so cannot upload until I am home!! I have been here two days so far and am really enjoying it. Have been to some really nice shops, Apartment, and their Cash vintage shop next door which sells old season and designer vintage, some right treats in there but not for my budget!! Today, after walking along the remaining part of the Berlin Wall we went to Checkpoint Charlie, we then walked to a shop called 'The Corner'. It sells Givenchy, Lanvin, Balmain, Balenciaga, Stella McCartney etc. Really nice shop, open and friendly people working there. Its really sunny here, have heard its the same in London, its amazing what some sun can do!! Its funny because I don't know any german, but keep coming out with french and some spanish because their the languages (besides english) which I'm most familiar with!!haha! Here is some news to follow, but will keep you posted with my holiday news and photos will follow next week!
Actually i lie, here's one from Rory's camera! bx

No comments:

Post a Comment